2777
2789

من برای دخترم که امسال کنکوریه خیلی آکادمی‌ها رو بررسی کردم، آکادمی مهر رو هم دیدم، چیزی که برام جالب بود تعداد زیاد رتبه‌های برترشه. ظاهراً رکورددار بیشترین تعداد رتبه‌های برتر کشوره.

گفتم اینجا هم معرفی کنم شاید به درد مامان‌هایی بخوره که بچه‌شون کنکوریه 🌱

mehredu.com

It seems you think my translation wasn't correctly    on my opinions that's Right



It's difficult for me to understand what are you trying to say, because every single of your comments are filled with so many grammatical errors.

Maybe you should try speaking persian

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
Not at all, the only reason that you can't understand my meaning  is as I don't use of Commas a ...



Well, I don't have time to sit around and point out all your mistakes one by one (that's your job, not mine)

I only give you one example:


"My meaning"

What on earth is that supposed to mean?


Sweety you have a loooong way to go

Keep practicing!

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2843
2834
2835
پربازدیدترین تاپیک های امروز
2108
داغ ترین های تاپیک های امروز