2777
2789

خواهرزاده‌م امسال تیزهوشان قبول شد 😍🥳

امسال کلاس‌های تام‌لند رو می‌رفت و من هر بار می‌رفتم خونه خواهرم، می‌دیدم اونم یه گوشه نشسته داره با بچه کلاس می‌بینه 😂

البته فکر کنم خواهرم از خودِ خواهرزاده‌م بیشتر طرفدار استاد طاری شده! انقدر هم از استادا برام تعریف می‌کردن که آخرش منم اسم چندتاشون رو حفظ شدم 😅

It seems you think my translation wasn't correctly    on my opinions that's Right



It's difficult for me to understand what are you trying to say, because every single of your comments are filled with so many grammatical errors.

Maybe you should try speaking persian

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
Not at all, the only reason that you can't understand my meaning  is as I don't use of Commas a ...



Well, I don't have time to sit around and point out all your mistakes one by one (that's your job, not mine)

I only give you one example:


"My meaning"

What on earth is that supposed to mean?


Sweety you have a loooong way to go

Keep practicing!

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2843
2834
2835
2108