2777
2789

من ساکن تهرانم کالسکه شیر ساز و کل چیز های کوچولوم رو از اپ بی‌بی لایف سفارش دادم. راستش اولش برای خرید اینترنتی سیسمونی یکم حساس بودم، مخصوصاً از بابت اصل بودن جنس‌ها، ولی وقتی سفارشم رسید واقعاً خیالم راحت شد 😊

همه چیز دقیقاً همون چیزی بود که توی سایت دیده بودم، بسته‌بندی خیلی مرتب بود و ارسال هم سریع انجام شد. از پشتیبانی هم هر سوالی داشتم خیلی خوب راهنماییم کردن.

در کل تجربه خرید خیلی خوبی داشتم و چیزی که بیشتر از همه برام مهم بود این بود که محصولات اصل و اورجینال بودن. حتماً برای خریدهای بعدی هم دوباره از بی‌بی لایف سفارش می‌دم 💜👶🏻

https://babylifeshiraz.com/app/

It seems you think my translation wasn't correctly    on my opinions that's Right



It's difficult for me to understand what are you trying to say, because every single of your comments are filled with so many grammatical errors.

Maybe you should try speaking persian

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
Not at all, the only reason that you can't understand my meaning  is as I don't use of Commas a ...



Well, I don't have time to sit around and point out all your mistakes one by one (that's your job, not mine)

I only give you one example:


"My meaning"

What on earth is that supposed to mean?


Sweety you have a loooong way to go

Keep practicing!

I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned!
ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2843
2834
2835
2108
داغ ترین های تاپیک های امروز