If you want to destroy me, do so with caution, because if your arrow misses, mine won't miss🎲...♞⚜“When I set the rules, the outcome is already decided... I don’t compete; I am the standard.”⚜♞
If you want to destroy me, do so with caution, because if your arrow misses, mine won't miss🎲...♞⚜“When I set the rules, the outcome is already decided... I don’t compete; I am the standard.”⚜♞
و چون تو مرا دوست داری دنیا بزرگ تر ، آسمان وسیع تر ، دریا آبی تر ، گنجشک ها آزاد تر و من هزار بار زیباتر شده ام💕 خدایا بزرگیتو شکر🤍 بیشتر میخونم و رد میشم کم پیش میاد پست بزارم برای سرگرمی میام و حوصله بحث ندارم ندارم ممنونم
If you want to destroy me, do so with caution, because if your arrow misses, mine won't miss🎲...♞⚜“When I set the rules, the outcome is already decided... I don’t compete; I am the standard.”⚜♞