ببین منم به همین مشکل خورده بودم.😢خانمای اینجا بهم دکترساینا رو معرفی کردن و منم از یکی از دکتراش ویزیت آنلاین گرفتم از خونه. و خیلی راضی بودم و مسالمم حل شد😍 بیا اینم لینکش ایشالا که مشکل توهم حل بشه😘

Shut up speak persian fati

👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌😂😂😂

#سردار_دلها🇮🇷                                                                                                                                                به یاد ژنرال شهید حاج قاسم سلیمانی

I think it’s important  to have a financial independency, for both men and women.

There’s no difference.

Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.
Yea but it's willy supposed that in our society working and indepedence for wemon its not suitable , ...

Well yeah, but  I think it’s time to stand up for ourselves. I am talking about equal rights. Not just feminism nonsense. 

I am an independent person. I can work, and i can easily take care of myself.

Not only men,  we have so many women who think that it is the men’s responsibility to tend their financial needs.

I think it’s totally wrong. 

Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period.
Well yeah, but  I think it’s time to stand up for ourselves. I am talking about equal rights. N ...

Yeah it's wrong but i told some men have this idea 

Indepence is good for all of the poeple  especially women .maybe one day nobody support her and in this s situation independence is good for her she can be strong with out any person

Yeah it's wrong but i told some men have this idea   Indepence is good for all of the poe ...

Yeah I totally agree ✋🏻

ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

پربازدیدترین تاپیک های امروز