2777
2789

من ساکن تهرانم کالسکه شیر ساز و کل چیز های کوچولوم رو از اپ بی‌بی لایف سفارش دادم. راستش اولش برای خرید اینترنتی سیسمونی یکم حساس بودم، مخصوصاً از بابت اصل بودن جنس‌ها، ولی وقتی سفارشم رسید واقعاً خیالم راحت شد 😊

همه چیز دقیقاً همون چیزی بود که توی سایت دیده بودم، بسته‌بندی خیلی مرتب بود و ارسال هم سریع انجام شد. از پشتیبانی هم هر سوالی داشتم خیلی خوب راهنماییم کردن.

در کل تجربه خرید خیلی خوبی داشتم و چیزی که بیشتر از همه برام مهم بود این بود که محصولات اصل و اورجینال بودن. حتماً برای خریدهای بعدی هم دوباره از بی‌بی لایف سفارش می‌دم 💜👶🏻

https://babylifeshiraz.com/app/

❤️Omg what a good question ActorssssThey are all hotAnd their chemistry is crazyAnd some parts of it ...


Wow .then you had very sad and romantic life.but i rather book to its serial.more detailed and when i read it i could ipprove power of my imagination.it was one f the famous books for y generation.

Wow .then you had very sad and romantic life.but i rather book to its serial.more detailed and when ...

I love both😭

One night I read the whole book just because of its series

Cuz I wat too slow and I wanted to see what happens

I cried and stressed out during reading the book

The romantic parts were so good kinda melted my heart

But I couldn't imagine those pretty hot faces in series at all just with reading with the book😂

I mean the cast are really hot


ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2844
2843
2834
2835
2108