2777
2789
عنوان

Without me

225 بازدید | 42 پست

I found you when your heart was broken

I fill your cup untill it overflowed

Took it so far to keep you close 

I was afraid you leave you on your own 

I said I catch you if you fall 

And if they laughed....fuck em all 

And then I catch you of your knees

Put your right back on your feet 

So just you could take advantage of me 

Tell me how it fell you sitting up there 

Feeling so high...but to far away to hold me 

You know I'm the one who put you up there 

Name in sky 

Does it ever get lonely ? 


همیشه از اینکه برم انحراف بینی‌م رو عمل کنم و بخوام تامپون بکشم میترسیدم  
ولی دوستم پیش دکتر حامد عباسی بدون تامپون عمل کرد منم رفتم و عمل کردم پیششون و الان خیلی راحت تر نفس میکشم، عمل زیباییشون هم بدون تامپونه
اگه شما هم درباره عمل بدون تامپون کنجکاوید، جزئیات بیشتر رو اینجا ببینید   

ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2843
2834
2835
2108