2777
2789
عنوان

My plans for my future

115 بازدید | 4 پست

There was a lot of things on my mind the day before, at that time I just wanted to say everything that comes to my mind to you but because of some specific reason I couldn't, 

And now I'm here without anything special in my mind . 


 Any way , I want to set my plans for the future . 

1. In a year I'll save about 200 millios Toman besides buying the car . If I used the loan so I need to save double of the amount 

So for the next year I can buy vending machine


خواهرزاده‌م امسال تیزهوشان قبول شد 😍🥳

امسال کلاس‌های تام‌لند رو می‌رفت و من هر بار می‌رفتم خونه خواهرم، می‌دیدم اونم یه گوشه نشسته داره با بچه کلاس می‌بینه 😂

البته فکر کنم خواهرم از خودِ خواهرزاده‌م بیشتر طرفدار استاد طاری شده! انقدر هم از استادا برام تعریف می‌کردن که آخرش منم اسم چندتاشون رو حفظ شدم 😅

Good luck my friend, great idea. 

I would like to save 500 million tomans for next year so that I can change my apartment.

I also plan to save 1 gr of gold per month.

فقط 10 هفته و 1 روز به تولد باقی مونده !

1
5
10
15
20
25
30
35
40

وزن شروع: 72کیلوگرم وزن هدف : 57کیلوگرم هدف 1: 70 کیلوگرم(رسیدم) هدف2: 68 کیلوگرم (رسیدم) هدف 3: 66کیلوگرم(رسیدم) هدف4: 64 کیلوگرم (رسیدم) هدف 5: 62 کیلوگرم هدف 6: 60 کیلوگرم هدف7: 58 کیلوگرم

ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2844
2843
2834
2835
2108