2777
2789
عنوان

✨️Lyrics✨️

70 بازدید | 0 پست

I know they don't like me that much

Guess that I don't dress how they want

I just wanna be myself, I can't be someone else

Try to colour inside their lines

Try to live a life by design

I just wanna be myself, I can't be someone else

Someone else

They yell, they preach

I've heard it all before

Be this, be that

I've heard it before

Heard it before

Big boys don't cry

Shoot low, aim high

Eat up, stay thin

Stand out fit in

Good girls don't fight

Be you, dress right

White face, tan skin

Stand out fit in

Stand out fit in

Stand out fit in

同じことの繰り返しで

飽き飽きしている日々

ただ自分らしくありたい

ありのままで

Can't be someone else

🫶

ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2844
2843
2834
2835
2108
داغ ترین های تاپیک های امروز