2777
2789
عنوان

Let's do planning for our life once for always

| مشاهده متن کامل بحث + 151 بازدید | 39 پست
How interesting that you write English!! Do you want to practice or it has an another reason? 

No my dear it just practicing because some people told me set topic in english to practice together

من خیلی مهربون و صبورم اما اگه تو تاپیک یا ریپلای چرت و پرت بهم بگی میشورم میذارمت کنار🙏

همیشه از اینکه برم انحراف بینی‌م رو عمل کنم و بخوام تامپون بکشم میترسیدم  
ولی دوستم پیش دکتر حامد عباسی بدون تامپون عمل کرد منم رفتم و عمل کردم پیششون و الان خیلی راحت تر نفس میکشم، عمل زیباییشون هم بدون تامپونه
اگه شما هم درباره عمل بدون تامپون کنجکاوید، جزئیات بیشتر رو اینجا ببینید   

?What's up dear Mahdis

Nothing , I just so not busy and said make a topic 

I'm waiting for school very much Because I was very upset of not busy

من خیلی مهربون و صبورم اما اگه تو تاپیک یا ریپلای چرت و پرت بهم بگی میشورم میذارمت کنار🙏
.By the way I want to get language entrance exam   how many times do you think, that I shoul ...


In my opinion if you don't have any work except of english you have to set the time 7 or more for your english . Of course don't just reading the book practice another way for example certainly watch english movie (special harry potter and friends) and listen to podcast , read the stories and speak with your self and come here to improve your english 

Just in my topic😂😂

من خیلی مهربون و صبورم اما اگه تو تاپیک یا ریپلای چرت و پرت بهم بگی میشورم میذارمت کنار🙏
ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

2843
2834
2835
2108