عنوان

اگه کسی ترجمه می کنه لطفا کمکم کنه

236 بازدید | 31 پست
سلام دوستان من 8 صفحه مقاله مدیریتی دارم کسی هست بتونه برام ترجمه کنه خیلی فوری نیاز دارم؟
اگر از جایگاهت راضی نیستی عوضش کن*******چون تو درخت نیستی*******

ببین منم به همین مشکل خورده بودم.😢خانمای اینجا بهم دکترساینا رو معرفی کردن و منم از یکی از دکتراش ویزیت آنلاین گرفتم از خونه. و خیلی راضی بودم و مسالمم حل شد😍 بیا اینم لینکش ایشالا که مشکل توهم حل بشه😘

relationship, and the more this can be clarified from the outset, the better. Induction arrangements can indicate what the organization expects in terms of behavioural norms and the values that employees should uphold. Induction provides an opportunity to inform people of ‘the way things are done around here’ so that misapprehensions are reduced even if they cannot be eliminated.
Accelerating progress up the learning curve
New employees will be on a learning curve – they will take time to reach the required level of performance. Clearly, the length of the learning curve and rates of learning vary, but it is important to provide for it to take place in a planned and systematic manner from the first day to maximize individual contributions as quickly as possible.
Socialization
New employees are likely to settle in more quickly and enjoy working for the organization if the process of socialization takes place smoothly. The social aspects of work – relationships with colleagues – are very important for many people. The extent to which employees can directly influence the quality of socialization may often be limited, but it is a feature of introduction to the organization to which they
should pay attention, as far as this is possible, during the induction arrangements described below, which are concerned with reception, documentation, initial briefing, introduction to the workplace, formal induction courses and formal and informal training activities.
RECEPTION
Most people suffer from some feelings of trepidation when they start a new job. However outwardly confident they may appear, they may well be asking themselves such questions as: What will the company be like? How will my boss behave to me? Will I get on with the other workers? Will I be able to do the job?
These questions may not be answered immediately, but at least general fears may be alleviated by ensuring that the first contacts are friendly and helpful. The following checklist for reception is recommended by Fowler (1996):
● Ensure that the person whom the starter first meets (ie the receptionist, personnel
assistant or supervisor) knows of their pending arrival and what to do next.
اگر از جایگاهت راضی نیستی عوضش کن*******چون تو درخت نیستی*******
ارسال نظر شما

کاربر گرامی جهت ارسال پست شما ملزم به رعایت قوانین و مقررات نی‌نی‌سایت می‌باشید

پربازدیدترین تاپیک های امروز
داغ ترین های تاپیک های امروز